Kidzway, our children’s ministry, exists to love and shepherd children while communicating the good news of Jesus Christ. We desire, in God’s timing, to lead children into a relationship with God through Christ. We guide children to be “on mission” living in Christ’s freedom and walking in His truth As Christ himself said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14, NIV)
Kidzway's Core Values
Our core values support the mission of our ministry and tell us how, or in what manner, to work to achieve our mission. Core values act like filters that guide our decisions and behaviors, and state what is important to our children’s ministry teams as we do ministry.
- We value partnering with parents and guardians to connect their child to a closer walk with Christ.
- We value that all children are different, so we emphasize diversity in learning and living.
- We value that God’s timing is perfect and this ministry is His fun.
- We value the arts and active learning when teaching truth.
- We value building relationships that matter with kids and adults.
- We value a safe, kid-friendly environment.
- We value children as God’s very own, and believe that He uses them now.
- We value child-centered learning.